The Privacy Notice posted on this site was last updated on 23.07.2020.
This Privacy Statement describes the privacy and data protection principles followed by Younion Focused Marketing Services Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Younion”, also known as “YFMSPL” “we”, “us”, or “our”) and its entities.
At Younion, we respect and protect personal information (PI) and are fully committed to being compliant with the data protection laws of every country we operate in.If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal information, please reach out to us through our website.
Why and How we Collect Information
We may collect personally identifiable information like First name, Last name, Job title, Organization, Country, City, Phone number, postal address, email address etc. This information shared voluntarily, automatically or through third party sources, will be collected, stored and used as per the guidelines specified in this document.
Personal Information you provide voluntarily
- When you use our websites to seek information, sign up for services, request support, call, email or chat, your information will be collected to provide you the requested services
- When you access, engage and share information through our social media channels
- When you sign up for access to marketing promotions, events, webinars, mailing lists, trainings, newsletters, whitepapers, research reports, downloads, and other such activities
- When you request for customer support and communication
- Information you provide for any transactions, billing and accounting purposes
Personal Information we collect automatically
- When you visit our websites to seek information or through mail exchanges. This information you provide will only be used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in any other manner, for example adding you to one of our mailing lists.
- We may use automated technologies to capture IP addresses, operating systems, device and browser types,
- We may sometimes capture cookie information. See the Cookie Technology section below for details
Personal Information through other sources
- We may receive personal information from third parties such as partners, vendors, advertisers, events, trade shows etc, but we would check if the third party source have your consent for sharing as required by the law
- When you interact with us through social media platforms, based on your preference settings, we may have access to your personal information based
Younion website may sometimes offer content, e.g., contests, promotions, sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit to participate in the site activity. Younion has no control over these third parties’ use of this information.
The Younion site will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information, if these third parties obtain such information.
Controlled use of your Personal Information
We give you choices and control over the collection and use of your personal information. You can update your personal information or remove your email address from our mailing list.
There are known methods that spammers can use to hide their identity by using other people’s email addresses to send out emails. If you have any question about the genuineness of an email you receive that appears to be from Younion, contact us on this email.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Younion ’s usage of cookie is very rare except when you opt for ‘Remember my ID on this computer’. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies, however, if you previously provide personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with Governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect online. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Reason for Data Collection
We collect your personal information to carry out and administer our services to you and in an effort to improve your customer experience. The main purposes for collecting personal data by us are:
Processing your registration for our seminars and other online or offline events
- Enquiry or feedback
- Direct marketing
- Incorporation into our user database
- Service surveys
- Other related purposes
- We may use your personal data both inside and outside India.
Changes to our Database Policy
We will post any changes to our database policy so that you are always informed of the way we collect and use the data. If at any point we wish to use the data you submitted for a different purpose, you will be given the opportunity to opt out or otherwise prevent us from making such use of your data.
How to opt-out or correct your data
You always have ultimate choice and control of the data we store, as well as the types of information you would like to receive from us. You have the choice of either receiving or not receiving news and product updates from us. Should you decide not to receive any emails from us, please email
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy in accordance with the data privacy guidelines and our governance practices. Any changes to this policy will be posted here with the revised date. Please do look out for any update notification. Your continued usage of our website will imply that you have reviewed and understood the changes.